Narval Investimenti entered the Piedmontese healthcare sector on a permanent basis through the purchase of an 80% stake in Koelliker Hospital in 2021. The subsequent acquisition of several outpatient clinics laid the foundation for building a prime health centre in the region. In 2023, Narval acquired the remaining 20%.

Serving people since 1928

The Koelliker Hospital was founded in 1928 on the initiative of the Turin industrialist Enrico Koelliker, who lost two children at an early age.
Known as “l’Ospedalino” (little hospital), for over forty years it has been a paediatric point of reference for generations of children and parents from Turin and Piedmont in general. In the 1950s, the hospital became the property of the Missionaries of the Consolata, whose values and mission it still carries on to this day.

for better care

Today, the Koelliker Hospital is a prime multi-specialist healthcare facility, accredited with the National Health Service and the main private healthcare organisations. It is a modern joint-stock company, characterised by a strong propensity to invest in technological and organisational renewal, invariably in the field of patient welfare.

  • 3.100

    Users per day

  • 110.000

    Diagnostic imaging examinations per year

  • 27

    Clinical specialities

  • 200

    Doctors and technicians

  • 77.000

    Specialist check-ups

  • 315


  • 7.100

    Operations per year

Outpatient Clinics

  • Koelliker D’Azeglio Outpatient Clinic

    The Koelliker DAzeglio Outpatient Clinic, founded in Turin in 1993, is a Class C multi-specialist and day surgery centre characterised by multiple medical and surgical activities.


    Specialist medicine

    Visit the website
  • Galileo 18 Physiotherapy Centre, Turin

    GALILEO 18 is a leader in the field of physiotherapy and sports medicine. It adopts a holistic and multidisciplinary approach that allows it to make the correct diagnosis and prescribe individual and diversified rehabilitation treatments and protocols tailored to the patient. Every patient is in fact different.


    Specialities: Physiotherapy

    Visit the website

Altri investimenti